John V. Di Girolamo, DDS
Dr. John V. Di Girolamo attended Penn State for his Bachelor of Science in Biology before receiving both his Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree and Periodontal Certificate at Temple University’s School of Dentistry in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
After deciding on a career in periodontics, Dr. Di Girolamo committed himself to continually providing advanced care to each and every patient. For instance, in 1984 he attended the first implant course ever given in the U.S. at the University of Texas, San Antonio. He has continued to incorporate the latest techniques into his practice ever since.
Honesty and humor are the corner stones of Dr. Di Girolamo's dental philosophy, and he takes pride in going above and beyond to ensure each patient receives the finest care. This includes creating a compassionate atmosphere where patients can make informed decisions about their oral health.
Dr. Di Girolamo is a member with the following professional organizations:
- American Academy of Periodontics
- Academy of Osseointegration
- Delaware Valley Academy of Osseointegration
- Montgomery Bucks Dental Association
- Pennsylvania Dental association
- American Dental Association
- Past President of Suburban Study Club
- Past Associate staff member at Holy Redeemer Hospital
- Past Associate Professor, Department of Periodontics, Temple University, School of Dentistry
Dr. Di Girolamo is married to Mary Ann, a medical technologist and editor, and they have three sons, John, Michael, and Matthew. He is a native of Pennsylvania, born and raised in Western Pennsylvania, and enjoys golf, reading, and spending time with his family.